What a great joy it is to be a mother! I think this year it has really hit me how much it means to me to be a Mother. It is a great blessing to have such beautiful children that I get to help raise. I'm very grateful to my Loving Husband who is always there for me. I'm grateful that he took on this journey with me, and that he was willing to have children as well. I suppose growing older, and seeing your children grow makes it easier to appreciate them for who they are and what they bring to your life. I Love EACH one of my Children, and want to tell them Thank You for helping me to be the mom that I am, and thank you for the gifts and words that you have given me on this special day! I Love you all VERY much! *Hugs and Kisses*
I also want to thank my Mom for all the hard work she has done in my 33 years of life. She has taught me to be who I am, to respect others and to always be willing to lend a helping hand. She is an amazing lady whom I Love with all of my heart! Thanks for all that you do and all the support you have given me over the years! I Love You VERY Much Mom! *Hugs and Kisses*
P.S. Have a Nice Day and Smile All the Way! I Love You!!
And to Doug's Mom... Thank You for blessing me with a wonderful Husband, Without you I wouldn't have him. You have raised him to be a wonderful person who is loving and kind, and I thank you for that! Thank you for all that you have done with the girls and Ethan. I'm glad to have you as my Mother-in-Law... Love You!!
And to all my friends and family who are Mothers...
Happy Mothers Day! Take it easy, you deserve it! *hugz*
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! Happy Mothers Day! Your mom did a great job raising you!
Post a Comment