Friday, May 9, 2008

I love mornings

I really enjoy mornings, as long as its not the butt crack of dawn...

But really... Its where I find my peace. Life seems to be at its slow pace, where there isn't a rush. I used to enjoy sitting on the patio and feeling the sun soak into my skin and listen to the birds sing. Now I enjoy waking my children for school...to see them in their peaceful slumber. To going in and saying "good morning my sunshine" to my little boy. Then being able to hold him in my lap while he drinks his milk.

There is such peace within life, if only we open our eyes to it, and take it in...



Now to go change a poopy bumm....

1 comment:

The Kohler Family said...

Can you PLEASE pass some of that peace over to me? Mornings here are like a whining/yelling fest. I would LOVE a morning of peace..so, please, share the love!