Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My three hard workers!

As many of you know Doug has been hard working in our yard. But not many of you know that my Dad has been hard working...or looking and getting "wocks" for our yard! With both of their great efforts, along with Ethan, our back yard is becoming very beautiful! I'm so proud of all three of them! My Dad gets a kick ever time he comes over that Ethan is willing to help move the rocks! Doug has enjoyed Ethan's help as well. Ethan sure doesn't mind to get right in there and help garden, you would think he has been doing this for years now, and hes only 20 months old! I love my guys! All three of of you! Thanks for your hard work!!
Best Bud's!

1 comment:

Allie said...

That is so precious. I love the pictures of Ethan and your dad.