Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy birthday to little me :)


To think many...many...many years ago my parents thought "lets give it one more try". They had no idea what they were having because technology back then wasn't as cool as it is now. So out I came... Its a girl!! They were so very thrilled...finally a girl!
I'm happy to say that I have great parents who love me very much, and I'm grateful for my brothers who had to put up with me all through these years!! But I need to remind them also that I had to put up with them as well!! ;)
I love being the only girl and the youngest! So thanks Mom and Dad and thanks to the great magazine of Readers Digest who published the article of "how to choose the sex of your baby" by Dr. Shettles! My Mom saw this and thought it was worth buying back in 1971... but they had to think about it a few years!!
But it worked!!

3 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Misty Dear; Happy Days will come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be A Happy Happy Birthday to YOU from ME! Love ya girl!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Misty!!
Wow, 21 already. Just think, now you can celebrate legally :)
Hope you have a great day!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday!!