YES!!!!!!!!!! Lets do away with daylight savings!!! I hate it when I am ready for bed at 5:30 because it gets dark!
I too agree with the long ol' days.... especially from 4:00-bedtime! I seriously dread it! Shall we start a petition on day light savings!?
I had a blog going, well started about it, then i took into account that I couldnt keep it "safe" so i deleted it. I so want to start one, I just dont know where and how. I really need to research it more. I have been wanting it gone forever!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YES!!!!!!!!!! Lets do away with daylight savings!!! I hate it when I am ready for bed at 5:30 because it gets dark!
I too agree with the long ol' days.... especially from 4:00-bedtime! I seriously dread it! Shall we start a petition on day light savings!?
I had a blog going, well started about it, then i took into account that I couldnt keep it "safe" so i deleted it.
I so want to start one, I just dont know where and how. I really need to research it more. I have been wanting it gone forever!!!
Post a Comment