
Am I the only one feeling this? Or is any one else with me? I swear today esp. I have been so bugged by Doug (yes he knows this) and the kids , really... as I was typing Summer barges in the room...PLEASE STOP! I can say that I'm so glad Christmas is almost here and it will be done with! I just hate how I wait, along with my sweetie Doug....how we wait until the last few days to get everything done! Not to mention the company Christmas party was planed TODAY! good heck! *sigh* I want to go out and get a few things, but it is snowing, and very cold. I just might. I dunno.... Cant it be over yet?
~crying.... :p ugh!
1 comment:
I know the feeling. When we are suppoed to feel all cheery, I swear it is the most stressful time of year! Glad that we had a lot of snow though! :)
Post a Comment