Tuesday came and went. It was a beautiful day. The service was very touching and it was great to hear of my moms past. There was a lot of love to go round. She sure did have the ability to touch everyone she came in contact with.
I can only imagine how happy she was to see all of us sprinkling glitter and sparkly things on her. She sure went out with some flair!
Thank you to my friends who have been by my side through this short but painful event. I would name you all, but in my mind frame I just know I would forget someone... and that I do not want to happen...so thank you!
Thank you to everyone who sent cards, brought dinners, gave calls and made sure my family was well taken care of when I could not be there for them!
Thank you to everyone who came to the viewings and the funeral. I felt so good knowing just how much you all really cared about me. Most of you only briefly met my mom, and some of you have know her for years and others never got the chance to know her at all ... but either way I was eternally grateful for you love and support.
I know I will be leaning on you throughout the years to come... so thank you for whats to come.
Love you all!
3 comments:
I am glad to hear everything went great at the funeral. I love the sparklie things as well. Take care and when ever you need that "mom hug" I am here!!!!
I know its sad....but I really love this picture...something peaceful about it. Love ya!
You are a tough gal!! Just like your mom! The funeral was so nice and it was wonderful to hear from Penny and Mont! They shared some fun events. I know your mom got a kick out of what they had to say. Your family did a beautiful job in her memory and it was so nice to be there. Love you Misty!
Post a Comment