A creative outlet! Something that I can do that I enjoy and that I can sell so that I can continue creating! Thing is I just don't know where to start or where to place the items to sell. I have several ideas.... but again where to sell the creations, and such!
Im up for ideas and suggestions.... Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
here is an idea......create a blog of the things you are going to sell then. If it has a link, when people are at the search engine hopefully it will pop up and they could find you that way. I don't know alot about the computer and websites?? You could take pictures and post them on your blog?? Just a thought?
thats a good idea, creating a blog. Also there is E-bay or Etsy..those are always options!..and of course word of mouth...I'd recommend anything you make, your so darn crafty! Love ya!
I'm in the same boat. It's hard to sell on the internet. I wish I had advise.
Post a Comment