This is how I feel today! Already have hurt myself twice... managed to yell plenty, and all this in a matter of an hour!
B
U
T
on the bright side of things... The house is straightened... the floors are vacuumed... now all that is left is simple things! And I must say that I am happy its Thursday... that just means we are closer to the weekend, and closer to cooler temps!! Not to mention the chance of some more rain!! Yippie!
So those goals I set out to do a few months ago... I have accomplished a few of them, and I am working forward on the others.
I got my two photos in the fair, and they both received blue ribbons!


Painting.... I got the girls room painted. One side has purple wall where the headboard is and a stripe down the side wall of the bed. This is so they can hang pictures or whatever it is they want. The other side is a tropical sea blue. Same concept. The window area and the rest of the room is still the brown. Its fun :] I now need to focus on what wall or walls I would like to paint next and go for it!
Crocheting... I have moved forward on this.. a little bit. I have made several hats (given them away, but I enjoy it) Found a pattern for a "Hanging cocoon" more less a photo prop you put newborns in to take pictures. I hope to take some of my friends new little girl :] So if and when I do, I will post those to share! She is a cute baby :]
I also made her some sandals, but they were to small! So I need to remake new ones.. they turned out cute...
Cleaning... Since the girls have been back in school it has been a lot easier to clean. I have also managed to make my bed every morning... I cant tell you how much of a difference it makes having that bed made! It sounds silly I know... but Its nice when you have to go past it every time you need to go to the bathroom! I also have gotten a dry erase board that is made for a chore chart. We have filled it out, and while chores sometimes go undone, I can always say to them when they question who has to do what "go look at the chore chart!" That's been nice. They also have to deep clean the bathroom on Saturday, and wash and put away their clothes! Its not perfect, but it works for us :] It also has been less stress! :]
There are a few other goals that haven't been accomplished.... but in time it will happen, I hope :]
Blogging more... well that too needs some work, but I'm getting there!
I hope that you all "Have a nice day and smile all the way"
:]
3 comments:
I LOVE that frog picture, that is so dang cool!
Oh my gosh, those crochet sandals are so freaking cute!!! I swear woman...what CAN'T you do????
Misty! You are awesome!
Way to go on accomplishing some of your goals.... I should do that sometime... oh wait, I should SET some goals first. :)
Loved your pics at the fair. I meant to tell you that, if i didn't already!
UH... You are TOTALLY talented! I LOVE those little baby booties! OMGOSH! You're seriously so talented! Good job! I wish those fit ME :) hahah..
LOve ya!
mandy
Post a Comment