Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Smart move...

The other day while at E's class, the teacher was saying what they would be doing for the next class activity. Frosting cookies! So I went ahead and asked if I could help, bring anything...cookies... she was all over that idea.... so cookies it was that I was to bring. Well, looking up recipes for sugar cookies, and knowing I have my Grandmas sugar cookie recipe, I thought "why not call Harmons, and see if they make them, and how much they would charge." I did, and as a smart Mom would do.... I ordered a couple dozen! So no adding to my messy kitchen, that I will be having to clean up soon....and no stressing out when they don't turn out the way I think they should turn out! Just simply pick up the already made cookies, and take them to the class party! :]
A very smart Mom move! 

1 comment:

The Kohler Family said...

Very smart! I'm all for convenience and cleanliness!