Monday, September 15, 2008

Addicted




This kid has hit rock bottom! He went after the mascara in hopes that it would fulfil his chapstick/lip gloss need.
Thank goodness its washable!
For those who are wondering "How could she let this happen?!?" Well, I am working on the master closet...cleaning the thing! Its a huge mess!! The girls bathroom door was open, and he helped himself to Summers mascara. At least that's all it was and he didn't do body art like Sienna when she was his age. She found a permanent marker and a pink highlighter for her fun!

2 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

HAHA! That is too funny..and what the heck is Summer doing wearing mascara?!?! ;)

Allie said...

I love it!! Alyssa will get into and put on anything she can find. It must be the age. She even thinks its great to color on our walls, couches, table and pretty much anything else she thinks may need a makeover. Oh well, they are only little once. Live it up I guess!!