Saturday, January 17, 2009

Better Day!!

Today has proven to be a better day for my mom! It is a complete turn around from yesterday! She has been up most of the day, talking, laughing, she even got to take a shower! We have had a great day! I even got a good moment with her by myself! It was a great ting for me.... I love her so very much! If you get a chance go look at her blog... you will see just how much better she is!

Thanks for a great day! We needed it!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

I am so glad you (and your mom) had a better day! You are right, Cancer sucks! Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and praying for your family! Call me if you need to laugh or cry or just blow off steam!

Allie said...

I am sooooo happy that things are looking better. Cancer is an awful disease that no one should have to deal with. I am glad that we can be here for one another during these difficult times. I love ya girl!!

brinkerhoff bunch said...

You have to love those "Better Days"!! I'm glad to hear that your mom's pain is under control. We are praying for you and your family. Love Ya!!