Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yet another great day!

She had another great day! She was a bit more wore out, but she still was a trooper! She had "real" meals... none of this fluid diet! That is a great thing! We will see what her doctor says tomorrow. She just might be able to go home! She will get the medication she needs to be out of pain as well as being able to keep things down. If all goes well she might even start chemo. I again pray for a miracle! I hope she can beat this ugly cancer... and feel even better real soon! Love ya Mom!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Hey Misty this is Pauline Jenny and I went to see your mom. They said you had just left. I was so excited to see your mom sitting up in bed with that great smile of hers on her face. I guess I was expecting her not doing that good so I loved it. If there is anything at all I can do for you or your mom let me know I would be more than happy to help in any way. I love this blog thing it is great to keep in touch with family and friends. Love you all.

The Kohler Family said...

I just read your moms blog and it sounds like things are looking a little more positive. I am so glad!